Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pay Attention to the Signs

Today we were Blessed with Several Signs from Our Passed Away Loved Ones, from the Spirits and a Miracle. We thought we would share our experiences as it was pretty amazing. 
Today we were shown:
A Flower. A Feather, A spirit Showed Him/her Self, Cord Came unplugged twice,  and the Miracle of  Hubby Working Today, when he was scheduled to have a day off. 
The flower that fell on my arm, was flowers that we bought for my Passed Away Mother for her Birthday.  We always buy flowers to celebrate her Birthday even though she is not with us anymore. That was so awesome, when that happened. 
I cannot imagine how the Feather ended up on Hubby's shirt, hanging up in the closet, as I  had just hung it up just a few hours prior.
I love seeing spirits when they show themselves. I am not sure who it was, I should have gotten the spirit box to find out. As Just after that, Hubby was vacuuming and the plug came unplugged on him twice. LOL Too funny, and the 2nd time, I was standing right next to it.

We are Blessed and Grateful.

Listen to our Video of sharing Below:



Join Us on Facebook

Have a Wonderful Weekend Everyone ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment