Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Sister Called tonight and Needed Prayers

My sister, Carol, called tonight as she was in the hospital today with bleeding ulcers. She had lost quite a bit of blood but did not have a transfusion. They did send her home with medicine and said if she lost more blood to come see them again.  She has a rare blood type so she said, she may have to go to a bigger hospital. She asked for prayers. So, I did a session with the Angels and Spirits to help heal her and get a message for her.  I told her to keep her thoughts positive.

Don't forget to wear headphones when listening to him the Angels and Spirits Talking more clearly.
This is the session:





I also did a session for the day which I will do upload next.
Join Us On Our Facebook Fan Page:

Be Blessed

Angels and Spirits

No comments:

Post a Comment