Sunday, October 20, 2013

Amazing How Life Works True Story that Blew My Mind!

Sharing a True Story of what happened to me in my life and it came to my realization yesterday evening after I did a session with our spirit box to celebrate my Mother's Birthday with her. I wanted to see if I could hear her voice.  When I was listening to the session, I took a break and all of a sudden these thoughts came to me about some things that had happened to me years ago, that I had forgotten about that actually lead me to talking to Angels and Spirits now. I was blown away with what came back to me in my memory. This video will explain it:



Please share with us if you have had these synchronicity events in your life.

Be Blessed 
Have a Great Week

Live Love and Think Positive Thoughts so they will come true ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment