Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Angels and Spirits Deliver Message for All - Video

October 21, 2013, I  had done a session for my sister, Carol (See Previous Blog Post). While I was doing this session, I thought I would ask the Angels and Spirits if they had an important message for our Fan Page Members and Youtube subscribers. Another Awesome Message from them!
See the video below. Don't forget to wear your headphones to hear the message clearly.


When the Angels and Spirits Say: Be Grateful for Your Vehicle - they are talking about Our Body.

The Only thing I am wondering about is when they mentioned:
keep Listening. Get Them Before They Kill Them.
Are they talking about the people who are not awake?
I have a feeling this is what they are meaning.

Leave Comments Below

Join Us On Our Facebook Fan Page


Live Your Life With Love
Stay Positive ;) :)

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment