Monday, September 23, 2013

Time to Wake Up Americans! What you Think and Say is What You Get

I did a session with the spirit box on September 22, 2013,  asking the spirits
to clarify something I had heard in an earlier session, which I will post soon.
I heard the spirits mention that there was an Important message for Americans.
So, I  had a session, especially for Americans, as a message for the Day.
I will do two videos, one with the spirit box session, which YOU will need headphones to hear the spirits talk clearly. Also one video with JUST the message that was delivered by them, just for those who do not like white noise.
This is too important of a message, the word needs to get out!

Please view the video below with the Session on the spirit box:
(if you do not like listening to the white noise watch for our next blog post and next video posted)




``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I Say: Wake Up America!
Think and Speak  ONLY What YOU WANT
BE SPIRITUAL
Learn NOW
Wake Up America!
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Be Blessed and have a Great Week




No comments:

Post a Comment