Sunday, September 15, 2013

Do You have a Block that is Holding You Back from Loving Others?

Part 1: Hubby Shares Eye Opening Dream that Changed His Thoughts About Life, Love, Trust and Women
This blog post will be divided into 2 parts including a video for each section.
My husband had a dream, which we call a download from our spirit guides, that are helping us with our life purpose. In this dream, he cleared away blocks that he had for years, which was holding him back from showing love to others and trusting other people. In the video, you will hear our conversation we had regarding his dream and how it has changed his thoughts on life.
We hope by sharing, something that is said, will help YOU, in your life.
When we share personal experiences, such as this, we need to let go of our Ego, so we can help others. I personally thank my husband for sharing with others his dream and thoughts. 

I have felt for a long time, that my husband was holding back and not being his true self, but did not know how to reach him. This dream / download has finally released the blocks that I have not been able to do. I am so Grateful. I have my husband back.  



My Extra Thoughts about this Video:
When I re-listened to this and I had this thought about his Fear. Fear that others will leave him or break up with him again, which he had a block about. His 2nd Wife had passed away, so that is actually another way of "Leaving him".  Wow.
So, if we write our own script due to our thoughts we have, which in his case his Fear of loosing someone, this would fall right into place with what happened in his life. Really makes a person think. 

Would this have been part of his thoughts? When he wanted a wife that did not work and who was younger than him: he wanted to secure that hopefully I would not leave him, as I was more dependent on him and younger in hopes that he would not have to bear loosing another wife due to death.   

I am so glad that he has released these blocks and feel the Love that he has been waiting for all of his life, but afraid to really Feel it. 

Stay Tuned for Part 2

Subscribe to Our Blog and Join Us On Facebook.
Your Comments are Welcome ;)

Have a Blessed Week


No comments:

Post a Comment