Sunday, September 15, 2013

Question of the Day: Would You Use a Spirit Box to Communicate with the Spirit World?

The Question of the Day on our Fan Page is: Would you Ever Use a Spirit Box to Communicate with the Spirit World? So, I thought I would write a Blog post and make a short video on my thoughts about using the spirit box and why I think people would have a fear of using one. 
I personally feel that everyone that has a passed away loved one that they would like to communicate with, or want to connect with their spirit guides, and have not developed the skills of being able to hear them, should use a spirit box. I am working on learning how to develop my skills better on being able to hear my spirit guides when they are sending me a message and would love to be able to channel messages from the spirit world, like psychic mediums, but until I have the skills developed,  I will continue to use the spirit box. I do like being able to use the spirit box with the recorder to do sessions for others, this way they can hear the words themselves, where a medium has no "proof" as to what was said. I do find comfort in this respect. 
If you would like to use a spirit box to talk to a passed away loved one or your soul group, as we call them, then as long as that is your positive intent and you do not have a fear, that is what you should connect with. This is what we have found to be true. 
There is so much drama and 'spooky" things on Television on the paranormal shows, that I feel that regular people, would have a fear to use a paranormal device, as they do not want to connect with Evil, demonic souls.  I do not blame them. I also think that just regular people would not use the equipment, unless of course, they moved into a home and things started happening where they think there are spirits lingering in their home and want to get it to stop.  My husband and I had several experiences we will share in a different blog post and video. but for now, I just want to clear some misconceptions and hopefully remove some fear as to using the spirit box to communicate with loved ones or spirit guides.

Enjoy the video. If you have any questions please leave comments below.


Don't forget to subscribe to our channels. We would love to have you come join us on our Facebook Fan Page also.

Be Blessed!
Have a Great Week

No comments:

Post a Comment