Saturday, September 21, 2013

Session asking Spirits: What is Hell?

On our Facebook Fan Page, we had a question of the day: Is there a Place Called Hell?  We have always heard about a place called Hell, but is there REALLY such a Place? I was curious, so I  turned on our Spirit Box to ask this question.

Please watch the video below and then Read my comments below:




After listening to this session and putting in the words to the session,
I  came to the same conclusion as most of the comments on our Question of the Day. There is NO Such Place, it is HOW a Person Lives on Earth. If they live their life with negative thoughts, regret, sorrow than their life will be HELL for them! A Life of Turmoil, which is THEIR HELL.  It is Not a place you GO TO
once you die. It is lived here. So, My Advice is to Clear Your Thoughts, and Enjoy your life on Earth. 

Leave your Comments Below, I would love to hear them.

Stay Tuned for Part 2 of this, which is: Is there REALLY a Place Called Heaven?

Have a Great Weekend
Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment