Friday, September 18, 2015

Angel Message Board and Wolf Board with Pendulum Session



Last night  I tried to use our Angel Message Board but could not get it to work with the Planchet. So I decided to use my Pendulum with the board instead.
I wish I would have video taped the session, because it turned out very interesting. 
Questions asked and Answers:

Q: Who is on the board with me?
A: Rebecca - this is one of my spirit guides names.

Q: There is a big picture of  an Angel on both  sides of the board. (See picture above) I had asked if Angels looked like these Angels. 
A: No
Q: Do Angels have wings?
A: No.

Q: Could you please tell me something I do not know?
A: yes
Q: Please spell it out.
A: Myths are real.
Q: Did you say Myths are Real?
A: Yes

Q: So are Unicorns Real?
A: Yes
Q: Are Unicorns Black?
A: Yes
Q: Are there Brown Unicorns?
A: Yes 
Q: Are Unicorns White?
A: Yes
Q: Do Unicorns Really have a horn  sticking out of their head?
A: Yes
Q: have you ever saw a Unicorn?
A: yes
Q: Really? You have honestly seen a Unicorn?
A: Yes
Q: Can I see them?
A: Yes
Q: How can I see a Unicorn?
A: Start to Believe in Unicorns
Q: So  if I believe in Unicorns I will be able to see them?
A: Yes

Next, I asked about the night my husband passed away, March 3, 2014.  I had seen him next to the bed petting my black lab. Actually Pal, my black lab was just standing next to the bed looking up. I wondered what he was doing. So, I just laid there and kept looking over there at Pal. 
Then I saw movement above Pal's head.  Then I finally saw my husbands whole body form in front of me.  I just sat there and watched and enjoyed seeing him with Pal and also looking toward me. I told him I loved him and thanked him for coming, and that I was glad to see he was okay.
I then saw this triangle that was outlined in Orange. This triangle was by his left hip and pointing upward toward his stomach area.  This is hard to describe, but I will try to explain the best I can. The triangle moved diagonally across his stomach, chest, shoulder area and kept moving up to the corner of the room and the ceiling and disappeared. I was so busy watching the triangle moving that I did not notice  that he disappeared at the same time.  So, this has always intrigued me as to what that orange outlined triangle was. So, I asked Rebecca on the board. 

Q: Do you remember that night  Byron left his body form?
A: yes
Q: I saw an orange outlined triangle that night with Byron, do you know what I am talking about?
A: Yes
Q: What was the Orange outlined triangle?
A: Pocket of Energy
Q: Did you say Pocket of Energy?
A: Yes

By that time, I was getting  sore and thanked Rebecca for the beautiful messages, that I was very grateful and if she would close the board.
She did. 
Next time I will ask more about this Pocket of Energy. 



Next Chuck decided he would use his pendulum with his Wolf  Message board:


Q: who do we have on the board.
A. Nokeop

Q: Are you native American
A. yes

Q. What tribe are you from?
A. Mohawk
Q. Where  did you live?
A. MN

Q. Do you know who we are?
A. Yes
Q. How do you know us?
A. Good Friends

Q. What year did we know you?
A. 1459

Q.  How old was  Chuck when you knew him?
A. 25 years old
Q. how old was Diane (Dee) ?
A. 24
Q. How old were you?
A. 29

Q. Did you have a wife?
A. Yes
Q. what was her  name?
A. Ohfos

Q. What was chuck's Native American Name?
A. Pohr

Q. were Chuck and Diane together at the time?
A. Yes
Q. Did we have kids ?
A. Yes
Q. How many kids?
A. 2

Q. When did Chuck Die?
A. 28 years old
Q. When did Diane die?
A. 26
Q How did we die?
A. Ambush by Wolves

Chuck asked him to close the board as it was around 5 AM and we had to head to bed. LOL....... 

We did research today and Yes, Mohawk tribe did come up to MN. Not sure about if they were in Minnesota in 1459 but it still is interesting. 
We watched several interesting Videos on Mohawk tribe. Very Interesting.
Here are some of the links we watched on Mohawk tribe:

https://youtu.be/urm3hAbpLS8

https://youtu.be/kgxrvcxfAv4

https://youtu.be/CIBscPmjJxM

https://youtu.be/Evh-trlGAlw

What a Wonderful Day. Very interesting session.
Will have to set the video camera up next time before we start.

Have a Blessed Week



No comments:

Post a Comment