Sunday, October 25, 2015

Messages On Our Mirror Awesome

Just found a video and Pictures of August 15, 2015 
when we woke up to Messages on Our Mirror.
There was some the Day before but the next day, more writing and Pictures had been added. So Wonderful to receive Messages this way!  I started looking for this video because Today (October 25,2015 ), there was another message.  
See next Blog post with October 25, Messages. It is Really Cool!

Besides Doing a REALLY BAD JOB of Cleaning the Mirror LOL, 
You can see the Love Dove, 2 hearts, Diane Do but for some reason
on the Video or in the Pictures the word LOVE did not show up in any of them to show it. bummer.  Also was pretty cool on the towel Rack looks like a turtle or snail...... with the Letter "L"  with Dashes and maybe a flower. 
Also we were not able to show the rainbow and the little girl that Chuck saw.
Depending on the lighting and the angle of the door makes it easy or hard to get pictures to show correctly. Either Way........ We Enjoyed our messages!

I laugh, because I can almost picture my Mother Writing" Diane Do"  saying to clean the mirror. lol..... and then the word Love with hearts showing she loves me. 
Mother left her body form June 3, 2011.  When she used to come over to visit,  she would always ask me when I was going to clean my windows. ;) LOL.....  I  used to tease her and say I didn't want any birds to get hurt. ( I have seen Birds fly into windows not knowing it was there because it was too clean.)

See the Video and Pictures Below:




Dove or Chuck says: Under Dog lol
With Diane Do


Love Dove (under Dog? LOL )




2 Hearts


Turtle or Snail with  Letter "L" with Dashes


Saw this in Video not sure what it is.. found it interesting 
Misc Pictures Below of things we spotted in video










On the next Video, my mirror was washed prior a lot better LOL so you can see the image a lot better. 

 Leave a Message Below as to what you see.

Have a Blessed Week! Have Hope and Believe!


No comments:

Post a Comment