Monday, August 12, 2013

Marriage Counselling with Spirits August 9th - My session:

Hello Everyone:
Our Last Post was my Husbands Session with the spirits for some Marriage Counselling. today I am listening to the session I did just prior to his.
I had called upon the Angels/ Spirits for some Guidance myself.
None of us are perfect, that is for sure. My husband  and I had been fighting
on Friday which lead to be fighting all day. Right now, I have no idea why. Most of the time it is such a trivial thing but since it turns into a fight, there ends up being More and More hurt and pain so it isn't Just the original thing anymore.
Life can be so crazy if you live in your mind and Not in your heart.
My biggest advice is: Remember once words are said, they cannot be taken back, so watch your words carefully. Also Your Thoughts are heard by the Angels, heaven , God, so watch what you think, as you just might get it!.
Listen to your heart. Before you do or say anything, stop and check in with your heart first. Does this feel right? Is what I am about to say or do going to be from "Ego" or from my heart place.

The following is a transcript of the session I did with the Spirits.
As you will see below after fighting, I was very hurt and worn out, and NOT in my heart place.  Thank You to the loving caring spirits/ Angels for their unconditional love. 
(Note: Thursday Night, our touch tone lamp in the bedroom had come on, right before we were going to bed. Since we had been fighting then,  I asked my husband to do the session. I will be listening to that one tonight, but  in the video you will hear me state to repeat what they told my husband the night before, which was Thursday evening.)

This Session was an Eye Opener for sure! Gave me a good swift kick to what is Real!.

Begin Session:
Me:
Can You please repeat the message from last night
I'll be quiet so you can repeat it.

Spirits:
Learn Respect
It's Open
I heard that
Too Big
Hold On
Yeah
Me:
thank you, I love you, I am Grateful.
Any advice you can give us would be Great.
could you please repeat what you said last night?
So, that way we can hear it clearly.
Thank You. Love You

Spirits:
I can do that
Yes
Important
Quite Simple
Thank Heaven
Dear One Listen


Quite Simple
Stay Open
what you want
Work
Pray
Think Of

(For Some Reason, I thought they were having problems with the signal
so I shut down the spirit box and then turned it back on.)

Me:
Okay I turned it back on

Spirits:
It's Open
Thank you
It's Open

It Involved Little Its on a Physical Level
(must have been talking about, that me turning the spirit box on and off did not change anything as far as they are concerned, same signal).

Me:
It is so wonderful that I am living my life purpose (sorry was sarcastic).

Spirits:
Be Grateful
Talk with Love
It's Important

It's Open
for People
the Kingdom
wishes You Well


Me:
Could you please repeat what you said last night, to my husband, and then give us some advice today. Thank You.

Spirits:
We're Grateful
Helping the Physical  Never Gets Old


Me:
Hmm , I am sorry, I  did not get what you just said.

Spirits:
Keep Helping
Each other
Keep Working together 
It is  Important

Me:
Did you say Call Back this evening cuz your working?

Spirits:
It's perfect
Helping the people , physical

We're Here
We're Grateful
Diane  Spiritual
It's our pleasure working  out  of  love
It's Important,   the People , Hear 
How to Live


Me:
You said something about Never doing something. Could you please repeat that? ( boy was I out of it that night, not hearing anything that was being said, during the session).

Spirits:
We weren't stupid
Diane, It's Important
for living  all you  have left,

it is done right

Me:
Okay, I will let you repeat it, then I will close down.
Sorry to interrupt you when you were busy.

Spirits:
We're Helping
We Need you,
tell others  about us
who wonder,  how to do it

Me:
Could you please repeat what you said  to my husband last night on the spirit box and any advice today. Then I will close down. Thank You so much.
I thank you so much that he is working at k-mart. 

Spirits:
what happens that wonderful feeling of peace

Me:
I am so grateful, that he works at K-mart and  never mind

Spirits:
All is good

Me:
Thank you very much for my house, my life, and for listening

Spirits:
Diane spoken
You need to Live 
spread your love this way

Me:
This is what I live for, isn't it wonderful. Thank You.

Spirits:
understood
Important that you  love him  for his wonderful self

Me:
I thought I had all this down pat, last night, before he come home. 

Spirits:
Yes

Your working
Diane, Start over
begin with your special infinite spirit

Me:
Well, I am sorry that he did not listen to you last night. But I can't control what he does.  

Spirits:
Learn to Live with Hope
We're Grateful
We spread
God is Love

We Have hope


Me:
Okay, I will let you repeat that one more time.  I Love You, Have a Wonderful Day.  Thank You.

Spirits:
Your Welcome
We Love
Hope

Remember, That we 
We Love to be Useful

We Made it complete

Hi Byron
(He  just sat next to me on the couch)

We're Making visiting all the time out of  love



Me:
Okay, I Love You. Have a Wonderful Day. 
Maybe, I will listen to this when Byron is gone to work.
It is so wonderful that he works, so I can listen to these. 

Spirits:
You  Live Love
Your speaking of hurt
do love or need clean up



Me:
What's that? What did you just say?
Could you please repeat it?

Spirits:
It's Simple
Live with Love -Expect it
Big Difference
Bliss or   Liar
whatever is Fitting


Me:
Okay I will listen to this , thank you so much.  I love you. Have a Good Night.
I am Grateful for You. 
I would love to live my life, like I am suppose to be. 

Spirits:
We need to free up people
the People live by regret, memory of bad


Me:
hmmm I am not sure if I got that. I'll be quiet and let you repeat any important message, then I will close down. 

Spirits:
We're wanting Freedom from  Bad Ones
By Stopping off before  you do it.

Me:
hmm, how beautiful ...  for my husbands lying 

Spirits:
Listen
We Hear you
We're making  it real
one minute for real

( I think they were not happy with me, since they were busy telling me to speak and think positive thoughts, as my mouth and brain is still sad. I just was not hearing them either. )

Me:
You know, I am not living the life, I want to live.

Spirits:
you make it
it could be better
go deeper in truth
it's all built up , not true

Me:
I tell you what, if I get a job, I won't be able to ever listen to you guys. So..
If I go get a job, he can get out of my life. 

Spirits:
so live with him
Your talking in hurt
not truth

the universe knows

Me:
Well, Thank You. I love You. 

Spirits:
No problem
Diane
Keep Working
start working to find possible life available



Me:
I need to speak to him and I need answers.

Spirits:
start listening
you have all week
waiting for love
for his love
is real

Me:
Going to shut it off
Thank You

Very humiliating listening to this. But it is my life purpose to share my experiences and help others. So, I am releasing the Ego and Take Responsibility of my Actions. 
We just hope that the Advice given by the Angels / Spirits are also helpful for you!

Here is the video of the Session with the Spirits:





1 comment: