Saturday, August 10, 2013

Marriage Counselling with Spirits August 9th

Hubby called upon the Angels and Spirits on the Spirit Box for some Marriage Counselling on August 9th after we had a good long fight. 
We are sharing, as it may be useful for others, who are going through struggles.
I will write the words below of the transcript and attach the video of the session below. We hope that this helps others.

Hubby's words will be in Green and Spirits Reply in Blue:

Okay Spirits, this is Byron. I am screwing up Royally, so I need you to tell me what I need to know
It's Open. We're Listening Here. do Not Give Up Byron.

What should I change to do different?
You Think we are Stupid. 
We Hear You. 
Stop Talking Negative 
Let Your True Being Out

I'm Listening to Your Advice.
That's Good. 
Important. 
Hi Byron
Completely Welcome to helping  you

Hello are you there? Advise Me. I Love you and I'm grateful.
You Need to 
To seeing your  life purposeful 
and Live blissful
(peaceful)

Bring Back in Hope
We Need You  
A meeting with John
We've Tried an example Visible

I am having a little trouble hearing You. I know you are right here with me.

Live for Today with purpose
Be Thankful and hope 
Love will Come through


What can I do right now to change things in Diane's eyes, in our relationship to be a better husband. 

We're Leaving with Pete 

We'll Help  Him see Better Pass Light 
(Passed Life)





I Love You and I am Grateful

It's Important 
Together 

Tell me what I need to know that is Important. I'd be truly grateful for your wisdom.
We're Learning About You
Jacob, this is Love

I have a strong Ego, how do I get rid of it?
Be Respectful and Love
Be Grateful
You Choose It
Go Back to where the Brain is and figure out what is truth

I didn't understand, but you are speaking good.
I'm Hoping
(I'm Open)

Hello
Speak
It's Open
we're talking about peace
how to release fear

Fear? Is it my Fear Causing this?
Keep Talking 
Go ahead
For People.  they Need incredible worth , for the answer  to come first


I will have to listen to this, it sounds like you said a lot.

Repeat
Start thinking Love

Fall in Love

Love is Here

Where is my biggest problem?
Spiteful
Learn to Love
Respect
Be Careful
Incredible  Low Love of  Thy Self

Love is Fun

When is it going to happen soon?
Its Deeper
Start looking 
It's a Great Loss, Think about it, complaining everywhere

You Guys are good, this ones good.
It's working
He Said, start  working

I am grateful to you Big problem, as of yet,  we're invisible, to humans.

Did you say I did not have long to live? How can I change that?
Most people, what happens,  their thinking
start thinking about the (?)  and their heart stops.

Is Diane my soul mate?
why'd  you say
It's all Your Purpose
Your pleasure, Your having uncomfortable about forever
then Yeah

Love is Cool

Tell Him, his  purpose

Keep the Advice Coming. I will listen to you. It sounds good.

Remember 
To Give Back Love
For  Enough Truth

Are my spirit guides there?
Just a second
Perfect
I'm Up

I'm Looking forward to over  our visiting

In response

Hello
Tell Him
We're with him

What Can I do different,  to make a difference in our marriage?
We're speaking


response
Got to Learn 
Love who you are

I am talking about a good difference.
Alright I'm going to get off here, and listen to what you have to say.

Look Up  Here

Thank you , I am Grateful.

Learn to Love

Happiness

Be Peaceful
and Grateful
Or Your problems will never stop

Thank you , I am Grateful.
End of Session

Marriage Counselling Hubby's Session August 9, 2013 Seeking Guidance



Please leave comments, subscribe to our blog, join us on Facebook, we would love to connect with you.

Be Blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment