Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Dream with my Dad

I found some old notes on my computer that I thought was very interesting. 
My Father had passed away: December 2002.
This is Notes from my Dream I had in 2004.
Could it be that he actually was talking to me in my dream? 
My Dream with my Dad
Friday, February 20, 2004 
I had a dream last night and I have to write down notes on this dream:
In my dream, my cell phone rang, I answered it and it was my Father’s voice.
I said: Dad?
He said What is your chief goal right now?
I thought and thought and said: To be able to communicate with the Angels.
He said: Yes, that is right.
I said: Oh My God, Dad, you did it, you are so smart, I am so proud of you!
You did it, wow, is this how I can communicate with my sprit guide, my Guardian Angels?
He laughed (oh How I miss that laugh of his, it seemed just so real, it was so good to hear him laugh again)
He said: Yes
I said: But Dad, I am talking to you on the Cell phone?
Then in my dream I reached over for a mini hand held tape recorder , put a tape in and pushed record, saying wow Dad no one will ever believe that I am really talking to you on the cell phone.

Did you turn on my light in my bed room once in awhile to say hello?
He said: Yes
I said, what about Mom and my Brother?
He said Yes, it was me.
I said, I thought it was, I will tell them

I said: How will I know that it is my Guardian Angels, or Sprit Guides that are trying to talk to me?
He said: you will know, you will feel it, you will know what is true.

I said: What if my cell phone dies, can you still talk to me?
He said: This is a dream.
I said: What? A dream?
He said: yes, you will hear what you need to hear in your dreams.
I said: But Dad, I don’t always understand my dreams
He said: You will hear them in other ways too, you will know.

The dogs started barking and woke me up.
I didn’t even get a chance to tell him, I love him, and I miss him, even though I know that he knows it. I hope he comes to me, in my dream again.

Last night, before I went to sleep, I prayed that :
When the Angels spoke to me, that I would be able to understand them that I would not forget what they said. I asked for their help for me to find the way to hear them.

My prayers were answered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Old Note
Wow, I had forgotten what was actually said in the dream.
But it is interesting that in my notes, I had asked Dad about the touch tone lamps and he said he had turned them on. ;)


At the time, I had been also studying about Connecting with Angels and my Spirit Guides which were also referenced in these notes. 
Very cool to find these after all these years! ;)



2 comments:

  1. That's pretty neat. Keep connecting:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was quite a dream for sure.. and to think of the synchronicity of things that happened after that.
      I love it. ;)

      Delete