Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mother's Touch Tone Lamp Came on Tonight

Mother's Touch Tone Lamp Came on Tonight


I had been busy posting video's of Missing our loved ones that had passed away, on our fan page at Facebook. I left the computer to go to the restroom and get more coffee, when I saw Mother's Touch Tone lamp had came on.
My husband was just coming around the corner at the same  time, I was and we both noticed it on. Byron ran and got the equipment and we had about an hour and a half visit with them. Now to figure out all that they wanted to tell us.
We will be posting the new video up on YouTube when we get it done.


We had also gone to their house yesterday, Sunday, November6th, and had a nice visit which we will be posting that video also.


Father's Lamp had came on, October 31st around 3:15 AM we were in bed getting ready to go to sleep when the light came on. We were very tired, so we did not get the equipment out. At 5:10 Am, the phone rang, it was my son, his father had passed away, he had just gotten the phone call. So, I wonder, if that is why the light had come on around 2 hours prior? During our Session, November 6th, I had asked the question. We have not yet listened to the recording yet. It will be interesting to see if they answered or what the answer was.


My Sister Called on November 1st, and said, her light had come on around 10 AM.


A lot going on around our house.
On November 6th, I had gotten up around 8"30  to get the coffee pot going when I noticed that the knob on the gas stove was turned. I ran and woke Byron up so he could see. It had a flame going on a higher level.  I wonder how long that had been on that way? Who turned it on? Did we accidentally leave it on the night before when Byron cooked pizza? Or do we have a spirit that is doing it again, like last spring? I don't know.  I did ask the spirit box about it on November 6th session. So, we will see if we get an answer to that question also.


Well that is the updates for now.
Stay tuned, as we might need your help with deciphering some of what is being said.




Good Night.. for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment