Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Beginning- Our Touch Tone Lamps

How did this experience all begin? With Touch Tone Lamps!
Let me explain:
While my Father and Mother were both still alive, they had a touch tone lamp that was in the corner of the livingroom.  My Niece was in a bad car accident, and her son, (their Grandson) had died in the accident.
Since that time, the light would come on once in a while and my Parents would say: "That's Dustin stopping in to say hello". They would go on a trip and when they came home the light would come on. Saying " I was watching you while you were away and now that  your are home safe, cya later".


My Father had been diagnosed with bone cancer. The last few days of his life we had been taking care of him 24 hours a day in his bedroom. We moved the touch tone lamp, which we called: "Dustin's lamp" into his bedroom for extra light when we needed it. The night he passed away, My niece and I were standing in the doorway of his bedroom. She said she was tired and I had asked her where she was going to sleep. She turned and pointed to my Dad's Bed and was saying: I am going to sleep here in Grandpa's bed" which at the same time, I had looked over into his room.   Right then, Dustin's lamp turned on! This was approximately 2 hours after he had passed away. We yelled to Mother to let her know, Dad was saying Hello and that he was okay. 

A few times a year, the light would come on, Mother would say, it was Dad and Dustin stopping in to visit to say hello. When the light did come on, She would leave the light on until she went to bed and then shut it off and say goodnight. This was "normal" for us all. We all believed this was what was happening.My Mother was really close to one of my Aunt's. She had Cancer and was ready to pass on any time. We all knew it was going to happen but didn't know when. The morning she passed away, Mother's light came on. When it came on, she knew right then, that my Aunt had passed away. Within the hour, the phone rang with information that My Aunt had passed around the same time that the light had come on.
Another story of the lamp: After my Father passed away, the touch tone lamp that my parents had bought my brother had come on every day for a year, until my brother un-plugged it, so it wouldn't come on anymore. 
My touch tone lamp, that I call, Dad's lamp, would come on only  a couple times a year, around my birthday, Christmas etc or if something was going on in the family. 
My Mother was diagnosed with Blood cancer. She knew she was going to pass away any time. She started getting worse, so she had given "Dustin's Lamp to my sister. A few Days before she passed away, my husband and I had gone to the store and purchased a new touch tone lamp, along with my Niece had gotten one also. We brought it to Mother's and had placed her hands on the lamp for around 15 minutes, each lamp to put Mother's energy into the lamp. Every Day, I would let Mother know that we had purchased the lamps and that when she passes on to turn on the lamps to let us know she is okay. My brother had brought the touch tone lamp that he had over to Mother's and put it in the livingroom where "Dustin's lamp" used to be. Two hours after Mother passed away, My touch tone lamp had come on, and 2 hours after that, my brothers touch tone lamp came on.  We Knew that Mother had heard us and was turning both lights on for us. My niece had packed her lamp in her car the night before, as she was getting ready to go home, so her lamp was not plugged in that morning. I am curious if her lamp would have came on to if it would have been plugged in and in the house. 


One other note:  During the last few weeks prior to Mother passing away, the family was all taking turns watching over Mother. Someone was there 24/7. My husband and I were taking the night shift to watch over Mother. The day before Mother passed away, My Dad's lamp had come on around 4:10 PM. When I saw the light came on, I just knew that meant that Mother was going to pass away that evening. She did. She had passed away 4:50 AM the next morning.

I will be keeping a diary of when my lamp comes on along with our NEW experiment as this blog continues. 
So to recap:The new touch tone lamp that I had purchased prior to Mother passing away will now be referred to as "Mother's Lamp" She has turned on this lamp around 8 times since she has passed away. One time that Really made my Day was the morning of my birthday at 8 AM.


We have Dad's Lamp which I own that is in my bedroom. (Which as turned on twice since my Mother has passed away).



 We have the lamp that was my Mother and Father's touch tone lamp that my sister now has called: Dustin's Lamp. My sister has said, has come on once every couple weeks up to about two week ago, and now it has been every 3 days, it comes on.


My Brother's Lamp which my Mother and Father bought for him, which both Father and Mother turn on. Since My Mother passed away, my Brother's Lamp has turned almost every day. He says it is different times of day and night. He also says that when he is away for the weekend, it does not turn on, it turns on the day he returns. Once my Sister-in-law had turned on the light and was reading in the chair next to it, and all of a sudden the light Shut off.  This was the first time we had ever heard of a light shutting off on its own, so we figure since the light was on as bright as it could be turned on, when Mother came to touch the lamp to say hello, it turned it off this time instead. Pretty interesting that that happened.  What makes us all so curious is: Why does His lamp come on almost every day. Is Mother trying to tell him something. He is the Executor of the will.



My Nieces Lamp that she has at her house. She says that her lamp has only came on around 4 times since Mother had passed away, One of the times, was the night of her son's birthday, Dustin.
She had been in her bedroom crying, and wondering if Mother and Dustin were now together. That is when the light came on. Pretty cool how that happens.



So now you have the beginning and a briefing of details in regards to our touch tone lamps, and the significance of them in our lives.

The Next Blog Entry will explain things that happened in our home and the beginning of our interest in the paranormal.

Best Wishes,


Our Spirit Talks







4 comments:

  1. This is quite fascinating. I'm looking forward to future posts. Nice blog, keep up the great work:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just figured out how to reply to the comments LOl how funny is that. Yes, this has been an exciting adventure for sure. over 2 years now ;) hugs to you my friend. Enjoy the rest of the summer

      Delete
  2. Is there any future posts? Where are they?
    :) 3:37am here at this moment I write this, actually now it is 3:38am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we have many more posts. Look to the right hand side and it shows all posts that we have.
      Thanks for stopping by ;)

      Delete