Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My way of handling grief with loss of Parents


I have been told by a family member that us "thinking" we hear my Mother's Voice or Father's Voice on the  Spirit box is "Just my way of dealing with grief". To this I say: What an Awesome Reality it is for us then. We have experienced so much Love and Joy from our New Life, and Our Communications to All of the Spirits, that I am so Grateful for the Experiences. I have learned so much in the last year and half, that it has been priceless.

I admit that when we did purchase the spirit box in August 2011, I was hoping to be able to hear my Mother, Father and Spirit Guides in the Spirit Box. To my Surprise, "We Did".  We have had so many Beautiful, Treasured Moments with my parents communicating with us on the spirit box that I would not trade them for anything! Talking to All of the Spirits that come through has been an Awakening Experience! It has brought my husband and I to the Realization of what Life is NOT and what is available to us and others. It has brought us to our own Spiritual Awakening.  Without these experiences, we would not have learned about the "New Age Spirituality" or who knows how long it would have taken us to Awaken within.

People have a "Fear of the unknown" and in turn cannot comprehend that it is "REAL". There is more to life than what You can See, Feel or touch.  I used to FEAR DEATH  and worry about what happened to a human when they have left their body form. Nothing can be proven. I had a Deep Fear of the unknown. But now that I am becoming more aware of New things and that what I was taught throughout my life has not been true, my life has changed immensely and to the better! I am letting go of all that fear!

I called a friend one day and we talked about what was said to me. I asked her if that is what she thought, as It had bothered me that anyone would think such a thing. She was such an awesome friend and very understanding. 
Why did I let what others think of me, bother me so much? EGO maybe? 

But today, I write this with the realization that It does not matter what anyone thinks. I live my life to the fullest in the way that I see fit and "everyone" lives their lives their own way. It is not for me to judge nor to be judged. If someone wants to judge me for something that I am doing or for a different belief system, so be it.. it is their mirror, their Fear, their karma, not mine.

To My wonderful  friend who listened to me and encouraged me, I love you and I thank you with my whole being. For those who judge me or talk behind my back about my beliefs, I love you too, and my heart goes out to you.  I send Love and Light to everyone. I am not saying "I am right" nor that others are wrong, I am saying that I absolutely LOVE my new reality and look forward to Awakening to All Possibilities and My Mind and Heart are wide open. I look forward to exploring and Learning, I look forward to Communicating more. I do not have a fear now of Dying. I Look forward to living a long, happy, healthy life with my beautiful husband. I am so grateful to him for the Beautiful Birthday present and the Gifts that his gift has allowed us to experience. I do not feel that it was an accident, that he thought of  "this Gift". I believe their is a Reason that Everything happens in our lives. We may not see it at the time but eventually it unfolds. 

Helping Others have communications from their loved ones, and spirit guides has brought so much joy to my husband and I. To see their faces and to get a hug with a Than k you with Tears of Joy is such a pleasure. It is a blessing to us as much as it is to them. I love our reality!  That is why we are finally going to open our new site, http://ourspiritstalk.com for anyone who is grieving, missing a loved one or want to experience this same joy of just communicating with Spirits.


We have so many recordings of communications that we have not yet posted on Youtube. We are hoping to post one or two a week. 
Check out our Youtube Channel
Join us on Facebook
Questions? Send a ticket to us with our help Desk


To all Non Believers I send Love and Light 
Love and Light to Everyone ;) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment